Monday, August 1, 2011

Long Life Saunas looks fantastic!

The next logical step was to call Long Life Saunas and ask some questions. So I did and here is what I found out. It's a small company and I spoke directly to the owner. He also told me that if I ordered a sauna, it would actually be him making most or all of the sauna! That was pretty cool and not typical. All of their saunas are made in the US, and in Vermont, to be specific. All are made to order so there would be a wait if I decided to order. But, my order would get very specific attention to detail. The owner told me this is how he has avoided ever sending out a broken product and having never had a product returned for malfunction. 

I thought he was very nice and very helpful on the phone. There was no pressure to buy anything. So now I am deciding if I should get one, and if so whether to get the Eco Sauna, which is the photo in the last  post, or the nice wood cabin sauna. I've got some thinking to do.



Here is the wood cabin near infrared sauna from their website http://www.nearinfraredsauna.com. I've got some thinking to do!

7 comments:

  1. in real infrared saunas helps to make body in shape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing this informative post!I got to learn so much from this post!!
    infrared sauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate all of the information that you have shared. Thank you for the hard work!

    Saunas Ironwood Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Thank you for your extensive research into the world of saunas! I too have been looking into them and am fairly convinced that the NIR is the best method of detoxifying.
    Since your blog, have you learned more information and have you changed any of your thoughts about what you researched?
    Also, is there a concern about the eyes?
    I would appreciate your input. Thank you, Aida

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks presentreviewzone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey your post has provided a lot of great information on saunas for home. I am so glad that you share the information with us. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete